Friday 24 June 2011

Vampy Blues, Blacks and Purples

So seeing as tomorrow is the LGBT Pride Parade in Dblin, and I will be going to support some of my friends, I have a really exciting rainbow look planned fo my entire face. Seeing as its going to be rainbowbright colour overload tomorrow, I decided to go on the opposite end of the spectrum today. I did a vampy, rock chic inspired look using deep purples, blues and some black. Though the photo didn't show it very well, I have a two toned, black and deep purple lip.
As I am fairly girly and no really gothic at all, (though I think girls who can pull of the gothic style are absolutely beautiful)  I paie this look with a black bowler hat, a white silky blouse with ruffles, dark wash denim high waist shorts, a lacey little bolero thing, black tights and a super cute pair of wedges from New Look ( I love them, hey're adorable and so comfortabe!!) As Ireland is still quie cold atm, Im going to wear a little blazer I got a while ago in penneys. It kind of ties in the Rock chick look into the outfit. It has silver buttons and some silver chain detailing on the shoulders.
I'll list the products that I used below, if anyone has any feedback or suggestions, I'd love if you would let me know!!

A mixture of Catrice Cosmetics Infinate Matte Foundaton and Maybelline 24 hour Superstay
Maybelline 24 hour Superstay concealer
Max Factor Creme Puff Powder
Benefit Hula Bronzer
MAC 'Love Thing' Blush
Urban Decay Primer potion
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in backest black as a base (And later on the waterline)
A mixture of Urban Decay Radium and Psychedelic Sister on the lid
A tiny bit of Urban Decay Suspect in the crease (Lots of blending!!)
Loreal Paris Liquid Liner in Carbon Black
dark brown shadow to fill in my brows
Loreal Teliscopic mascara
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Ultimate Colour lipstick in Breakfast at Tiffanys
MAC lipstick in Rebel



No comments:

Post a Comment