Monday 27 June 2011

Haul! Boots, New Look, Schuh, TK Maxx

So I did quite well out of the thirt quid I had this weekend!! I ended up with a new foundation, a new pallette, some dry shampoo, Some facepaint sticks, two pairs of shoes and four new tops!!
Now, I know I seem like some sort of shopping goddess, bargain hunting queen, but in actual fact, I was spoiled this weekend! My mam got be the shirts for my holidays, I bought the makeup and a pair of shoes, and my boyfriend bought me a pair of shoes. But its not a bad thing to have people spoil you once in a while, right??
So, without further adue, this is what I got this weekend!

Revlon Colourstay foundation. Its the palest shade they do and it matches me perfectly. Its a bit exspensive for drugstore foundation but when I have the extra cash I always go straight for it. Its by far the best foundation Iv ever tried. Be warned though, it dries very fast so work quickly!! I think it was about 18 euro in boots.

Brown wedges. I went to a togo prty for my friends eighteenth birthday recently and saw these in New Look before I went. I was all ready toget them to wear with my little white 'toga' mini dress but they didn't hve my size. WhenI saw them in my size on Saturday I couldn't pass them up. They were 32 euro.



Boots Brand Dry Shampoo. I saw this when I was at the checkout, and it was on sale for a euro fifty. I couldn't pass it up because its such a handy thing to have on your dressing table!



Collection 2000 pallette. My idea behind this purchase was that it is a little similar to the flash pallettes Iv seen used in many tutorials on Youtube. I havent been able to find them anywhere in Dublin, so I thought this was a cheap alternative. I think it was around six euro.




These are the tops my Mam bought for me in TK Maxx for my holidays. They were each 17 euro. Except the pink t shirt, which was 9.99 Im sorry I can't put the brands because I took the tags off.





 
This is the real main event of this post though. I had been eyeing up this shoes in Schuh since the middle of March. Every time I walked past I drooled in the window at them. I even went in to try them on a couple of times but I could never afford them. My wonderful boyfriend came to the rescue and got them for me on Friday. Schuh, 85 euro, and worth every penney of it.



I hope you guys liked that. Sorry the pictures aren't great the lighting is bad. Let me know what you all think!!

Love,
Hazel xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. both pairs of shoes are perfect. great choices, and what a wonderful bf :)

    quynnsface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! you lucky duck!!
    http://introtobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I lovee the shoes. :)
    htt://ashleynicolefashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete