Wednesday 8 June 2011

Summer Look!

Seeing as the summer has just begun, and though it doesn't feel like it wit all the rainy weather, we have the chace now that we're out of the uniforms for three months, to go a bit mad with our make-up. Personally I am very partial to Rockabilly and 1950's glamour make-up. I usually incorporate some winged eyeliner and a bold lip into all of my makeup looks. Today was no different. I did a toned down, day time smokey eye with a bold red lip. I know this might seem a bit dramatic for day time for some people, but in my opinion its a very easy look to change up a bit, toning down the shadow in the crease and applying a cherry lip gloss instead of the bright red lipstick. I'll list all products used below. Hope you like it!!

A mixture of Catrice Cosmetics Infinate Matte Foundaton and Maybelline 24 hour Superstay
Maybelline 24 hour Superstay concealer
Max Factor Creme Puff Powder
Mac Dollymix Blush
Loreal decrease eye primer
A mixture of Mac Woodwinked and Mac Bronze eyeshadow on the lid
Mac Beauty Marked eyeshadow in th crease
Mac Mylar on the highlight
dark brown shadow to fill in my brows
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Loreal Teliscopic mascara
Gosh lip pencil in Simply Red
Rimmel London lipstick in Diva Red

No comments:

Post a Comment