Tuesday 28 June 2011

Bright Lips For summer!!

As Iv mentioned before, bright lips are something I constantly sport and I love them. I don'y mind going a bit overboard and wearing dark shadow with adark lip. I think confidence can pull off anything. Here's a few of my favorite lip looks for summer time, and year round really!
The classic red lip is my all time favorite, but you've seen me wear it so many times theres not much point in putting it in here again.

Here is a bright neon pink by Barry M. I love this colur, its so fun and gets a lot of great compliments. Its called Barry M 52.


Next is this pretty coral colour. It looks really nice with a shimmery gold eye, especially if you have a bit of a tan. The lipstick I used here is Maybelline New York 420 Coral Pop. I used a gloss over it by Rimmel London called Fashion Icon.

This lip is a purple colour withsome blueish undertones. It looks really pretty when it catches the light and I think it would look really good on pretty much any skin tone. The colour is 457 Wild Orchid, by Revlon.


This is a bit of a wild choice and can sometimes look very Gothic, but if Jesse J can sport it, So can we! This black lipstick looks great with a smokey eye or a nude eye with big fake lashes. You will definately turn heads as this is a brave choice. This ipstick is by ltimate colour and it is 240 Breakfast at Tiffany's.


This is more a a sugar plum barbie pink than the other pink. Its very sweet and very wearable with pretty much any look. Perfect for girls who like a pop of colour but still like to play it safe. The colour I used here is Collection 2000 Pink Shock.

 Here I have used a Benefit Colour called Cndy Store. Its a pretty sparkly lipstick that glides on and has a gossy consistancy on the lips. Its very pretty but I wouldn't reccommend it fr a hot day as it feels like it may melt down. It looks lovelyon and Iv gotten a lot of compliments on it.

Finally, anotherBenefit colour called Guilt Free. I love this colour. Its a reddish burgundy with some gold shine to it. It looks very pretty with brown or gold shadow on the eyes. It is a similar consistency to the previous lipstick, so again, I wouldn't wear it on a very hot day, but Ireland doesn't get many of those so Im grand!!


I really hope you guys enjoyed this. Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite lipsticks are for Summer so I can try them out! Let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. Great post :) Think I'm going to get the Barry M one, looks class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) BarryM are great, they're mad cheap... Just be careful because the lipsticks kinda go on like crayon, but they look great :)

    ReplyDelete