Wednesday 22 June 2011

As an exstension o my previous post, I thought I'd do a modern day, Audrey Hepburn type look, but with a twist.The products used are the same as my previous post also. This look isn't really for the faint hearted. The double wing creates a gorgeous cat eye effect, elogates the eyes and makes them appear bigger. The shadow was very simple, just a sparkly white from the lid to the brow bone. The difficult bit about the liner was making the two sides even. It takes a bit of practice and some rubbing out and re-drawing before it looks good. I really like this look, its dramatic for a night out but its not too dark, it stills plays the the 1950's theme that I absolutely love.
If you didn't want to pair this liner look with the dramatic red lip, I would suggest either a nude colour, while adding more black liner to the bottom lashline than I have in the picture. I used white liner on my lower lash line and waterline.
Also, I would stay away from the look if I had a particularly small space between my eye and eyebrow, or if my eyes were quite small. I would also stay away from it if my eyes were more of an almond shape, as this would make eyes appear smaller.
Also, I found that at certain angles, it can look a little bit like very curly, drawn on second eyebrows, but Im cool with that :)

I really hope you like the look, I'd love if you would let me know what you think!!!

Much apologies for the grumpy look on my face!!


I took these pictures on my webcam so they're at quite an odd angle, please ignore the fact that I look a bit like nearly headless Nick from Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment