Friday 24 June 2011

S when you're laying in bed awake at a quarter to two in the morning and your boyfriend is going to be at your house at half nine tomorrow morning, what better to do than a 25 questions tag? I saw this floating around on http://www.elleandblair.com/ And I tohught it would be fun to let you guys on here get to know me a little better :) I'd love if you could do it too and leave yours in the comments!!

1) How old are youu? Sweet Sixteen

2) Whats your favorite color? PINK!

3) Whats your top 5 favorite OPI colors?  We don't really have OPI in Ireland unfortunately...

4) Whats your favorite brand of nail polish? Im not too sure, I like the brushes on the Rimmel London 60 second polishes, but I'm really not too fussy...

5) Outgoing or shy? Im quite outgoing, but I can sometimes get very shy, especially at school...

6) Favorite place to shop? New Look!

7) What song are you currently addicted to? I have three atm, Me and Julio down by the schoolyard
by Paul Simon, The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars and F**king Perfect by Pink

8) Favorite purfume currently? Juicy Couture

9) What do you look for in a guy? Ipretty much think my boyfriend is the perfect guy for m, but basically someone who can make laugh and likes me for who I am on the inside

10) Morning person or a Night person? 100% night person, mornings and I are not friends...

11) Role model? There are tons of people who ispire me

12) What movie makes you cry everytime you watch it? or do you cry when you watch movies?  I pretty much cry during every movie, ever. But Beauty and the Beast, My Girl and Up have me in floods of tears every time.

13) Have any pets? No, sadly :(

14) Whats your favorite season? Hmmmm... Winter??
15) What kind a cell phone do you have? Some silly touchscreenandroid one...

16) Chapstick or lipgloss or lipstick? Lipgloss!

17) Beach or mountains? Mountains!

18) Naturally curly or straight hair? Curly

19) Whats your favorite thing to do with your best friend? I don't really have one best friend, I have lots of best friends... I love just chilling with them...

20) Whats the first thing you usually do when you get up? Check my phone...

21) Good dancer? Singer? Neither? I can sing a little...

22) When was your first kiss? Round the back of the local supermarket when I was about twelve, m stillsuperclose friends with the guy

23) Favorite lush product? Honey I washed the kids

24) What color is your room? Lilac

25) Siblings? Five!

No comments:

Post a Comment