Wednesday 29 June 2011

Katy Perry for GHD colour blocking inspired look!

So recently when I was out shopping, I walked by Peter Mark on Grafton Street and saw the new GHD's in the window. Behind thme was a massive picture of Katy Perry, wearing a bright, eighties style look. I knew I had to try to recreate it. Its not the most wearable look in the world and Im not too sure if I will be wearing it out, Iv already gotten a couple of funny looks from my Mam and my sister, but they know me all too well to comment!
I think this look would be great for a party or a night out, or by anyone who likes to attract a little bit of attention :) The pictures don't really do the brightness of the colours justice as the lighting kind of washes it out, but you get the general idea.

Products used:
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Revlon Colourstay concealor
Max Factor Creme Puff Powder
Nars Orgasm blush on the apples
MAC Love Thing blush to contour
Urban Decay Primer potion
Urban Decay Pencil liner in Electric all over the lid as a base
Bright blue from the collection 2000 Poptastic pallette on the lid
Deep purple from the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Pallette on the lid
LimeGreen from the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer pallette up to the brow bone
Dark brown shadow to fill in the brows
Natural Collection white liner on the waterline
Loreal Paris Liquid Liner in Carbon Black
Loreal Teliscopic mascara
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Revlon Lipstick in Wild Orchid




I blended my lime green outa little more than Katy Perry's was in the picture to make it a teeny bit more wearable, let me know what you guys think!
Lots of Love,
Hazel xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I guess this is the post you were referring too! Although I am not a big fan of color eyeshadows, I think you pulled it off great! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Thats really sweet of you! Btw, I love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete