Thursday 30 June 2011

Kristen Stewart inspired black smokey eye!

So Iv been googling a lot lately, as Im going to see Glee Live on Sunday, and though I don't have my outfit sorted out yet, to me makeup is more important!! I was searching random celebrities for make-up looks, and I stumbled accross a photo of Kirsten Stewart at a red carpet event. She was wearing a pretty matte black smokey eye with a nude lip. Her skin looked flawless and she had very little blush on. So thats the look I decided to recreate today!
It was incredibly quick and simple, and it really didn't call for too many products. I used two shadows on the eye and some liner and mascara, foundation, powder, lipstick and lipgloss. Blush was very minimal and I amped up the lip a little bit by adding a bright pink gloss over the nude lip. This look is perfect for a night out, and its really quick, especially if you're going straight out from work or school, you can just toss your shadows and gloss in your bag and you're set!
All products will be listed below as usual, please let me know what you guys think, if I get a goo response I think I'll wear it to Glee Live on Sunday!!

Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Revlon Colourstay concealor
Chanel loose powder.
Dark brown shadow in the brows.
A tiny amount of MAC Love Thing blush
Urban Decay Primer potion
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in backest black as a base (And later on the waterline)
Matte black shadow from the Collection 2000 Poptastic Pallette
Loreal Paris Liquid Liner in Carbon Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
No7 lipstick in 42 Divine Pink
Rimmel London Vinyl Lipgloss in 190 Pin Up




2 comments:

  1. how pretty I love it!! thanks for following my blog, i'm following yours now too =) i'm wearing a day smokey eye today that i'm going to post soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Can't wait to see it, thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete