Wednesday 13 July 2011

Youtube Channel!!

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that Iv started a Youtube channel if you'd like to take a look. Its going to be mostly beauty video's, with a few reviews and hauls. Im only starting out so I still need to figure out the best lighting and filming set up (Currently its natural light, with my picture taking camera set on video balanced on a pile of books, on my laptop on my bed!) but I make do!!
Id really love if you could check out my first video and give me any feedback on it, and maybe some requests of what you'd like to see in the future? I love hearing from you guys!
Do let me know if you check it out, Im uploading my first video as I type this so if there's no video when you have a look, its just not gone live yet, Iv been going mad trying to film and upload all day, and the damn internet keeps disconnecting as soon as the upload finishes!
The link is below, do check it out if you get a spare minute, it would mean the world to me!

 
Love you all,
Hazel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment