Wednesday 13 July 2011

Mini Haul! New Look, Penneys, Arnotts

Shopping Shopping shopping... I need to stop! These are a few bits I got over the weekend. I got a couple of things, and I made the mistake of going into New Look. I have never left that shop without buying something, and its usually a pair of shoes. Shoes are a bit of an obsession of mine...
Though I only got five things, and I can't show one of them because they're in the wash, its an adorable little pair of frilly white ankle socks, like the ones we all wore when we were little, or for those of us who made their Holy Communion. You all know what type Im talking about Im sure.
Okay, so on with the mini haul!! I hope you guys like this, and please let me know if there's anything you think I should cover in my posts or any looks you would like me to recreate, if you link me to a picture I'd love to do that!!!
I love your feedback :)

First, I got this cute leather jacket in Arnotts. I couldn't pass it up, not only because it wasso adorable but also because it was such a great deal! The original price was 69.99 euro, then reduced to 49.99, and I got it for twenty euro!! Its really soft leather and I love the feminine touch with the ruffled shoulders. The zipper is really cute too, when its zipped up it goes into a V neck, rather than all the way up to your neck like most jackets. This will definately be a staple item in my wardrobe for quite a while!!


Next are these nude shoes from New Look. They have a medium heel and are quite comfortable and easy to walk around in. The have a strap across the front too with a gold clasp. I justified getting this pair of shes as they were pretty cheap, only 24.99, and a pair of nude shoes are kind of a necessity. (Right?)



This next bag was a present from my sister. I helped her pick some stuff for our holidays next week (She HATES shopping) And she sort of, rewarded me with this bag. I got it in Penneys for nine euro. I love it because it looks so old fashioned and vintage, it kind of reminds me of those box bags people carried around in the war to keep their gas masks in. Its quite strong and durable, and pretty good quality for Penneys!
This last purchase was a sort of jokey gift from my sister too. They were 2.50 and we saw the right ny the check out as we were going to pay for our stuff. She knows me so well! They're funky little false eyelashes with a band of rainbow diamonds across the band. I think they're adorable and really fun for nights out or fun parties. Obviously they're synthetic lashes, and because they cost two fifty, the quality isn't amazing, but its pretty good. Iv worn Penneys lashes before and Iv found they blend well with your regular lashes and they're easy to apply.




So that was my little haul, please let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you!
Lots of love,
Hazel xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment