Monday 4 July 2011

Leopard print eyes!

So seeing as the tribal trend is so popular at the moment I decided to jump on the band wagon! I was feeling a little bit bold and daring today so I  did something fun and different. The eye started out as a shimmery gold eye, with a dark colour on the lid and bright in the crease. After that I decided to go one step further and drew a little leopard print pattern throughout the crease. Its a really fun look to do! It doesn't take up very much time and its fairly easy. All you need is a steady hand and a liquid liner with a stiff brush. For an extra dramatc effect I did black lips. Obviously this is optional. It took me about fifteen minutes to completely do my make-up from start to finish, which isn't bad for a quie intricate look!
For the leopard print design on the eyes, a little tip is to rest your elbow on a flat surface to steady your arm and make sure there's not too much product on your liner wand. then you just draw a few dots, circles and half circles. Both eyes don't have to be identical!
I hope you guys like this look, let me know in the comments if you have any requests or recreations you would like me to do, and, what's your favorite daring look?

RevlonRevlon Colourstay concealer
Chanel loose powder
 Colourstay Foundation
MAC Dollymix blush
Urban Decay Primer potion
Makeupstore shadow in Inka on the lid and through the crease
Makeupstore shadow in Lounge over top of that in the crease
Loreal liquid liner to do the leopard print
Loreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense on the upper lashline
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in backest black on the waterline
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Ultimate colour lipstick in 240 Breakfast at Tiffany's




No comments:

Post a Comment